Your address: 17 State Street, Battery Park, New York City
17 State Street, 40th Floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
1st Month Free! No further obligation*
What you get...
- Your Address becomes 17 State Street, Battery Park, New York City - to use on your website and business collateral. A great address should improve your SEO rankings.
- Access to 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number with dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like. Secretaries and support team
- 24/7 interactive voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team available to assist you on-site
- Join a community of 50,000+ to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Fully equipped meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- No security deposit when paying by credit card
- Up to 3 hours a day access to coworking space Social distancing enforced
- 3 days free private office usage anywhere outside your home location
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
*No further obligation with a month-to-month membership
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
First month free, No further obligation
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months
Need a physical workspace to focus?
Coworking plans available from $240 / month
A flexible workstyle: use workspaces when you need it
Coworking space with booth seating, desk seating & privacy panels, casual seating, communal tables, phone booths / Zoom rooms
Our address can become your address to use on your letterheads, business collateral and webpage (Optional)
- Advertise a local phone number and office address (Optional)
Secretarial and IT support*
Unlimited premium coffee and tea
1 month security deposit
- With 12m per person of space we are 3 times the industry average
Corridors are 80% - 100% wider than the industry average
Social distancing enforced
BATTERY PARK VIRTUAL OFFICES AT 17 STATE STREET
BATTERY PARK VIRTUAL OFFICES AT 17 STATE STREET
With a Servcorp virtual office, include this primetime Lower Manhattan address on your business cards. Grow your business with a virtual office address and 212 area code phone number, as well as a receptionist to handle business requests.
Servcorp’s unmatched virtual office services include mail-handling, mail-forwarding, and meeting room space when you need the office. Here, members have access to the best in technology, accessibility and comfort. With a Servcorp virtual office, your company will not only receive a friendly and dedicated receptionist, but an IT support team for additional assistance.
The best part about operating and renting a virtual office is you receive all the benefits of a professional address while conducting business at a convenient location for you. Plus, become integrated into the Servcorp community with access to over 160 locations across the globe – choose the right package for your company.
Learn more about the amenities and offices within our 17 State Street address:
- 17 State Street was constructed in 1988, standing 42 stories high.
- Conveniently just a short walk to Stone Street- one of the best places to eat and drink in the Financial District.
- The South Ferry Shuttle is minutes away – take in the stunning views of Lower Manhattan, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and more
- Bowling Green- the oldest public park in NYC- is in walking distance as well as Battery Park right across the street
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $240/month. Virtual Offices available from $79/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry- premium serviced offices in New York City
If you’re in town for a client meeting, you can reserve one of our fully equipped meeting rooms, video conference rooms, and boardrooms at a moment’s notice. A New York City address gives access to stunning views when you’re in town, as well as an impressive location to showcase on marketing materials no matter where you’re working. Find the package that suits your business and secure a virtual office space today!
- This could be your address
Airport Access: A 55-minute drive/taxi ride from the JFK International Airport. A 40-minute drive/taxi ride from LaGuardia Airport
Subway: 4, 5 – to Bowling Green. R, W – to Whitehall Street. 1 – to the South Ferry.
Bus station:Only a 5-minute walk from the State Street and Whitehall Street stop.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Virtual Office Frequently asked questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious virtual address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number, answered in your company name and transferred to you home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fiber optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With a month-to-month membership we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.