Your AddressBook a meeting room
17 State Street, Battery Park, New York City
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
Servcorp premium Virtual Offices and Executive Suites at 17 State Street reside in a spectacular high rise building in the heart of the financial district with offices overlooking the Statue of Liberty, Governor's Island and Ellis Island.
This location is recognized as a Class A trophy office property due to its iconic architecture, unparalleled views and excellent location, as Wall Street is just minutes away.
17 State Street is located at the corner of State Street, across from Battery Park, and is easily accessible from the 1, 4, 5, N and R trains, the Staten Island Ferry, and is only a short trip away from the downtown heliports.
Escape from the bustle of the office and stroll through the natural calm of the area's many beautiful parks, restaurants and shopping. This building's location and impressive look make these Servcorp Virtual Offices and Executive Suites a premier business address in one of the world's largest cities.
Building occupants include software company, IPSoft, several investment firms, and Fidessa, a multimillion dollar British-headquartered company which provides software and trading system services in the financial services sector.
How to get to 17 State Street
How to get to 17 State Street
55 minute drive from JFK International Airport
40 minute drive from LaGuardia Airport
40 minute drive from Newark Liberty International Airport
4, 5 – to Bowling Green
R, W – to Whitehall Street
1 – to South Ferry
J, Z – to Broad Street
5 minute walk from the State Street and Whitehall Street stop
Newark-World Trade Center or Hoboken-World Trade Center lines to the WTC Transportation Hub
That 17 State Street is in the heart of the Financial District near Wall Street and the New York Stock Exchange. Just steps away from Battery Park and the famous Charging Bull sculpture. Nearby attractions include the Smithsonian-affiliated Nation Museum of the American Indian. Federal Hall, where George Washington was sworn in as the first U.S president, and the nearby Fraunces Tavern, where he delivered his farewell speech. Battery Park offers spectacular waterfront views with easy access to the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Governor’s Island.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Battery Park
- Sea Glass Carousel at Battery Park
- Fraunces Tavern
- Wall Street
- The Charging Bull
- New York Health and Racquet Club
- One NY Plaza Dry Cleaners
- Double Tree by Hilton Hotel
- Bank of America
- The Wall Street Inn
- State Pearl Garage Parking
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform