Your address: 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, near The White House, Washington DC
1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 10th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20006, USA
25% off Virtual Offices at this location. Expires 31st July 2021.
- No security deposit
- Your Address becomes 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, near The White House, Washington DC - to use on your website, business collateral, and business registration
- Mail & courier management
- 150+ locations worldwide
- Local phone number assigned instantly
- Dedicated receptionists to answer your calls the way you would like
- 24/7 voicemail with delivery to email or mobile
- Message-taking and call-screening options*
- Dial '1' to go to your mobile
- Secretaries and IT support team* available to assist you on-site or online
- Community of 50,000+ to buy from, sell to & collaborate with
- Up to 3 hours a day (60 hours/month) access to coworking lounges worldwide
- 3 days free private office usage outside your home city
- Fast & Secure Unique Password WiFi
- Unlimited Premium coffee & tea
- Print from any desk in our coworking lounge
- Access to meeting rooms, video conferencing and boardrooms
- Book all facilities and view bills online or on our apps
- 20% of your spend credited when you upgrade to a serviced office
- 1st Month Free! No further obligation
I.T. ENABLERS - Your support team
- 1. Zoom,Google, Skype video conferencing made easier
- 2. Security advice, I.T. support
- 3. I.T. Helpdesk
- 4. Home WiFi experts
First month free, No further obligation
Choose the package to fit your business needs
20% OFF on 12 months contracts
VIRTUAL OFFICES STEPS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AT 1717 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE
VIRTUAL OFFICES STEPS FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AT 1717 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE
Enhance your business address with a Pennsylvania Avenue virtual office. The BEST flexible workspace in the world, steps from the White House.
Position your business steps from the White House and receive all the benefits from a professional address. Your first month at this virtual office address is FREE and we offer packages that are convenient for you.
Enjoy the support of your own personal receptionist to handle your calls, as well as a dedicated IT staff. When you choose the virtual office package that best suits your needs, you are introduced to a variety of office services including mail-handling, mail-forwarding, private offices, event space, and a unique Pennsylvania Avenue address for your website.
- Just minutes from the White House, 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue is one of the most prestigious addresses in the heart of America’s capital.
- This building is located on one of the city’s most important streets - it offers proximity to the city’s key government offices, major banking and financial institutions such as the World Bank, International Monetary Building and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.
- Conveniently located in the Central Business District, restaurants and retail amenities are just steps away.
- The Farragut West and Farragut North Metro stations that provide easy access to all of Washington and its suburbs are extremely close by, making this building very public transport friendly
- Many recognizable businesses such as KKR, Raymond James, USAID, and Barnes & Thornburg LLP make this building their home.
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $300/month. Virtual Offices available from $129/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Washington DC
Give your business an edge with the addition of this coveted Washington DC address – steps from the White House – to your business cards. Servcorp’s virtual office services enable you to become part of our community at an affordable rate. With access to our offices across the globe, feel at home when you’re away from home.
Explore Servcorp’s virtual office network and collaborate with other professionals. When you’re not on location, enjoy the remote support your business needs to stay operational. Select a virtual office package that best serves your needs with a premium business address near the White House on Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C.
- This could be your address
Airport Access: A 15-minute drive from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Train station: 30 minutes on Red line from Union Station to Farragut North
Bus station:One block to Farragut West Metro with access to the Blue, Orange and Silver Line
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
At this location Servcorp offers:
Virtual Office Frequently asked questions
With a Servcorp Virtual Office, you get everything but the office. You can choose to work from home, or from anywhere and get the professional team, facilities and infrastructure of a multinational corporation, without the cost. A Servcorp Virtual Office will help you reduce your overheads and costs including rent, technology, and hiring and training the right staff. You can choose the package that best fits your needs and budget. From a simple Address Package to a Communications Package or a combination of both at a lower cost - you choose what you need for your business.
Learn more about Servcorp's Virtual Offices.
The Servcorp Virtual Office is invaluable to your business if you are working from home - or from anywhere. It essentially gives you everything but a physical office space, though benefitting from a great business address and office infrastructure without the costs associated with setting up your own office.
The Virtual Office Includes:
- A prestigious virtual address in any one of our 160+ worldwide locations to use for your business cards or website.
- A local business telephone number, answered in your company name and transferred to you home, mobile or interactive voicemail
- A dedicated receptionist managing your calls at your chosen location
- Mail and courier handling
- Worldwide access to boardrooms, meeting rooms and day offices for as little as 10 minutes or the entire day
- Access to Servcorp’s sophisticated coworking space with great views for up to 3 hours per day, with fast & secure Wi-Fi and great coffee
- Meet, greet and work with like-minded people and attend regular free networking events
Instant online booking system through Servcorp Home ensures easy, fast and secure bookings
Clients have fast and secure Wi-Fi using fiber optic cabling to an Industry-leading ISP and host isolation. We have invested a lot in speed and security and we offer two Wi-Fi options. Our Free Wi-Fi works better and faster than the industry standard and is protected by a shared password. Our Secure Wi-Fi option is secured with your own unique login & password, is lightning fast and has the highest industry standard AES encryption technology for a highly secured Internet experience. For a small monthly fee, you can have peace of mind about security and have faster speeds.
There are no hidden costs. You have one fixed cost: your monthly Virtual Office membership fee. For additional services Servcorp charges by usage. Basically, you pay for what you use only, nothing else.
No security deposit is required if you pay by credit card.
One month. A Servcorp Virtual Office is a month to month commitment, or you can choose a 12-month commitment at a discounted price.
Two official and valid identification documents with photo, full name, address and date of birth that is issued by a recognized public office such as a driving license, passport, and a residence card for foreign residents must be submitted. For companies, a company registration document (less than 3 months old) must also be provided. A list of required documentation will be given at time of signing up.
It depends on the contract term.
With a month-to-month membership we require at least one full calendar month notice. If you give notice during the course of a month, your cancellation will take effect on the last day of the following month.
With a 12-months fixed term contract you need to give at least one full calendar month notice prior to the end date of the contract. If your notice is shorter than one month prior to the end date – the contact will be cancelled on the last day of the month following the end date.