1717 Pennsylvania Avenue, near The White House, Washington DC
1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, 10th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20006, USA
Located just minutes from the White House, 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue is one of the most prestigious addresses in the heart of America’s capital. Located on one of the city’s most important streets, 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue offers close proximity to the city’s key government offices, major banking and financial institutions such as the World Bank, International Monetary Building and the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.
A full 13 stories of Class A office space, 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue offers awe-inspiring views from every window. In addition to having windowed offices on three sides of the building, the floor-to-ceiling bay windows provide a “corner office” effect for up to 12 offices on Pennsylvania Avenue. The White House, World Bank, the Old Executive Office Building and the Washington Monument are all visible from various vantage points, creating a spectacular panoramic view. Inside, the prestigious lobby features a patterned marble floor, limestone and lacewood walls and elegant bronze elevator doors.
Conveniently located in the Central Business District, restaurants and retail amenities are just steps away, as are the Farragut West and Farragut North Metro stations that provide easy access to all of Washington and its suburbs.
Building occupants include prestigious law firms, fortune 500 government affairs offices, wealth management firms and government agencies.
Airport Access: A 15-minute drive from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
Train station: 30 minutes on Red line from Union Station to Farragut North
Bus station:One block to Farragut West Metro with access to the Blue, Orange and Silver Line
This block of Pennsylvania Avenue is within a block of the White House Complex including the Old and New Executive Office, The Treasury, and the U.S. Trade Representative’s Office. It also includes the Renwick Gallery. These blocks are a central point for most federal government agencies as well as the international banking community including the IMF and World Bank.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Capital One
- Wells Fargo
- Jimmy Johns
- Grilled Cheese DC
- Taylor Gourmet
- Peets Coffee
- Custom Pizza
- Potbelly Sandwich
- Metropolitan Club of Washington DC
- Club Quarters DC
- Hampton Inn
- AKA White House
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 150-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform