The Virtual Office Package gives you the benefits of all of our Virtual Office products at a cost-effective rate. Grow your business with a prestigious central business district address, a local telephone number and receptionist, and access to professional meeting room facilities - along with all the Servcorp service and infrastructure advantages.
The Virtual Office Package includes all our Virtual Office products:
- Address: Your address matters! Show your business is serious with a prestigious corporate address for your business cards and marketing materials, in any one of our 150+ worldwide locations
- Communications: Never miss a call, with a local business telephone number instantly available, and answered by a dedicated receptionist
- The Membership: After one month, connect to 50,000 Servcorp clients globally, one of the world’s largest business communities. List your business to sell to and buy from, and enjoy many other features including articles, member forums, social events and VIP treatment.
- Professional support - fully trained, professional and permanent staff: no call centers!
- All with Servcorp's flexible month by month contracts and no security deposit with credit card payment
The overall price is lower than buying them separately and you also get extra value:
- Use of a private office space outside of your city for 3 days each month
- 60 hours / month coworking space access per day
- Secure high-speed Wi-Fi in coworking spaces and private offices†
- Access to video-conferencing and online meeting hosting*†
* Available in most locations
† Available on a pay-as-you-go basis when you need it
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
USD168.00 / Month
Virtual Office Locations in United States
Virtual Office Locations in Neighboring Countries
- Virtual Offices in Tokyo
- The Nihonbashi Daiei Building Virtual Office
- Marunouchi Trust Tower Virtual Office
- Marunouchi Yusen Building Virtual Office
- Otemachi Tokyo Sankei Building Virtual Office
- Nihonbashi Wakamatsu Building Virtual Office
- Hibiya Central Building Virtual Office
- Shiodome Shibarikyu Building Virtual Office
- Ariake Frontier Building Virtual Office
- Shinagawa Intercity Tower A Virtual Office
- Shiroyama Trust Tower Virtual Office
- Tri-Seven Roppongi Virtual Office
- Aoyama Palacio Tower Virtual Office
- Yebisu Garden Place Tower Virtual Office
- Shinjuku Nomura Building Virtual Office
- Shinjuku Oak City Virtual Office
- Tokyo Station - Yanmar Tokyo Building Virtual Office
- Virtual Offices in Paris
- Virtual Offices in Berlin