River Point, West Loop, Chicago
River Point, 17th Floor, 444 W Lake Street, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
444 W Lake Street is a prime Class A office tower located in the west loop of Chicago's business district. Built in 2016, River Point is a 52-story tower with a striking design by Pickard Chilton with approximately 9,000 square feet with 3-story ceiling height and the floor to ceiling glass provides clear views of the plaza and the Chicago River.
River Point utilizes the latest in high-rise office design and includes efficient, column-free floor plates with floor to ceiling glass and environmentally responsible technologies and materials.
Tenants and visitors can enjoy the convenience of many on-site retailers and services, including a fitness center, a building conference center, a white tablecloth restaurant and several retail options. In-house amenities include concierge, secure bike storage, showers, change rooms, lockers and secure car park.
An extensive transportation network includes the elevated railway system, Chicago’s CTA trains as well as access to the CTA bus system.
River Point features a white tablecloth restaurant with incomparable views from an outdoor, elevated dining terrace and a plaza-level lounge. The ultramodern fitness center and building conference center facilities will provide tenants with convenient, best-in-class space for daily needs. River Point will also be complemented by the extensive riverfront plaza, unparalleled in Chicago’s business district.
The nearly column-free floor plates in each of the three elevator rises features floor to ceiling glass with panoramic views of the Chicago River and skyline. Many of Chicago's landmark attractions - including the Chicago Riverwalk, French market, Magnificent mile, and The Chicago Theatre are just a stroll away.
This flagship building has premier tenants, such as McDermott, Will & Emery LLP, AllState Insurance and DLA Piper LLC.
Chicago Airport Access: A 25-30 minute drive/taxi ride from the Midway International Airport
35-40 minute drive from O'Hare International
Train station: A short 7-minute walk from Clark/Lake train station
The plaza and Riverwalk will be River Point’s contribution to the city of Chicago’s revived dedication to creating an imaginative green space along the Chicago River. The plaza, designed by world-renowned landscape architect, The Office of James Burnett. This is the largest riverfront park in downtown Chicago and will feature extensive seating, native and botanical gardens and public art to create a unique and exciting new addition to the Chicago Riverfront.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Shopping Mall
- Post office
- Major Banks
- Public Transport - trains, buses
- Kimpton Hotel Allegro
- Hard Rock Hotel Chicago
- Illinois Art Gallery
- Girl & the Goat
- Specialty’s Café & Bakery
- French Market
- Michigan Avenue and State street premiere retail shopping
- Corner Bakery
- Merchandise Mart
- Popular bars, restaurants, cafes, and nightclubs
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 150-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform