Your address: River Point, West Loop, Chicago
Business Winners Need:
ABOUT FLOOR 17, RIVER POINT
ABOUT FLOOR 17, RIVER POINT
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- Built in 2016, 444 W Lake Street is a prime Class A office tower located in the west loop of Chicago's business district and is 52-stories high, offering clear views of the plaza and the Chicago River.
- Enjoy the convenience of many on-site retailers and services, including a fitness center, a building conference center, a white tablecloth restaurant and several retail options
- In-house amenities include concierge, secure bike storage, showers, change rooms, lockers and secure car park.
- Premier tenants include McDermott, Will & Emery LLP, AllState Insurance and DLA Piper LLC.
- Gibson’s Italia conveniently located on the ground level of this spectacular building
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $250/month. Virtual Offices available from $120/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry - premium serviced offices in Chicago
Enjoy the benefits of an office space in Chicago with Servcorp. Members are offered access to the best technology, accessibility and comfort that Chicago has to offer. Join a group of highly esteemed and dedicated professionals at our River Point location and utilize all that our office space has to offer.
Including inspiring views at a high-end location on the 17th floor, Servcorp’s River Point Office Space is one of the most desired Chicago workspaces. Receive access to a wide range of utilities including dedicated receptionist support, technology solutions, and reliable Wi-Fi capabilities. Plus, enjoy the amenities that this Chicago office space has to offer:
Visit our Office Space at River Point and look through the multiple packages that offer a range of high quality, corporate offices available. Our Chicago office rentals will ensure your distinct, professional image in a trusted environment.
- This could be your address
Chicago Airport Access: A 25-30 minute drive/taxi ride from the Midway International Airport
35-40 minute drive from O'Hare International
Train station: A short 7-minute walk from Clark/Lake train station
Find the following stores merely a stone's throw away.
All the services you need are in reach.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.