Your AddressBook a meeting room
300 North LaSalle, River North, Chicago
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
Located between the beautiful Chicago River North neighborhood and the prestigious Chicago Loop precinct, at the intersection of North LaSalle and Kinzie. Built in 2006, completed in 2009. The building has received the highest possible Platinum certification by the U.S. Green Building Council's LEED for Existing Buildings.
The 57-story,1.3 million-square-foot building continues the extraordinary tradition of Chicago architecture. Rising 775 feet from the Chicago River, 300 North LaSalle, among the city's tallest buildings, offers 200 feet of frontage along the river, including an outdoor plaza with seating and a large waterfront café.
Other building amenities include a three-level, 225-car garage, a white-tablecloth restaurant, a fitness center, a conference center and a bank. The tower is extremely energy efficient with a façade clad in richly articulated glass and stainless steel, maximizing the introduction of daylight and minimizing solar gain.
An extensive transportation network includes the elevated railway system, Chicago’s CTA trains as well as access to the CTA bus system. 300 North LaSalle offers sweeping views of the Chicago skyline and stunning views of the Chicago River.
Other major tenants include Kirkland & Ellis LLP, The Boston Consulting Group, Quarles & Brady LLP, and GTCR.
How to get to 300 North LaSalle
How to get to 300 North LaSalle
30 minute drive to Chicago Midway International Airport
30 minute drive to Chicago O'Hare International Airport
1 minute walk to Wacker (Upper) & LaSalle bus stop
1 minute walk to CTA Station (Brown and Purple Line)
4 minute walk to CTA Station (Blue, Brown, Green, Orange, Pink and Purple Line)
300 North LaSalle is located in the vibrant River North area of Chicago, directly across the river from the Loop. River North is a hub for creativity and entertainment, and is the go-to district for urban professionals. Neighboring 300 North LaSalle is the Merchandise Mart, which is home to an extensive network of businesses, including endless tradeshow rooms, design studios, art galleries, restaurants, and more.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Merchandise Mart
- Trump International Hotel and Tower
- The Magnificent Mile
- House of Blues
- Harry Caray’s Steakhouse
- Chicago Cut Steakhouse
- Chicago River Walk
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform