Your address: One World Trade Center
Lower Manhattan , New York 10007, USA
One World Trade Center 85th Floor
Fully furnished serviced office that can accommodate teams of any size and allows three times the space for each worker.
All this at a price that's competitive!
ABOUT FLOOR 85, ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER
ABOUT FLOOR 85, ONE WORLD TRADE CENTER
The BEST flexible workspace in the world; aesthetics, WiFi security, location, community.
- Tallest building in the Western Hemisphere, soaring above the city at 1,776 feet
- Grand lobby and observation deck with unparalleled views
- Opened in August 2016 with over 100 fashion, lifestyle, and technology brands
- Sustainable integrates renewable energy, interior daylighting, rainwater reuse, and recycled construction materials
- An extensive transportation network includes the PATH, New York City Subway trains as well as the Fulton Street/Fulton Center, Chambers Street, and Cortlandt Street stations are all close by
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces - hot desk & dedicated desk - and Virtual Offices
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry
Call for the Finest Serviced Offices in the USA
- This could be your address
SERVICED OFFICES TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
SERVICED OFFICES TO FIT YOUR BUSINESS
Servcorp offers a variety of Serviced Office solutions to fit any type of business, including business with teams working remotely.
Private Serviced Offices
Fully Furnished and Sound-rated
Servcorp’s Serviced Offices come fully furnished and include access to our facilities and support services, so you can cut costs and get to work the day you move in.
- Fully furnished: Quality furniture, private and sound-rated
- Internet / WiFi: Fast, secure, any configuration. Local IT support
- Shared Facilities: Stylish coworking space, fully stocked pantry, great coffee and tea
- Frosted glass entrance to each office ensures privacy & allows for natural light and a more open feel
- Servcorp offers more space allowance per person than any other workspace operator
- Office sizes: Each office can support up to 10 remote workers
Hybrid Office for small businesses
One Office – Up to 10 Remote Workers
Servcorp hybrid offices allow each office to support 10 remote team members. They can work either offsite or onsite. Each team member has the ability to work three hours per day in the coworking space at your home location or any other servcorp location. Your remote team is set up for success and will get the support it needs to win.
- Coworking space access: 3 hours/day use for each remote team member in any location. Includes Fast and Secure Wi-Fi and great coffee!
- Up to 3 days/month use of private office outside your home city
- 1 hour/month private meeting room access
- Choose your workstyle: desk seating with privacy panel, booth seating, table seating, casual lounge chairs and phone booths
- A professional receptionist forwards calls to your relevant team member, no matter where they are working. No need to work using private mobiles.
- Mail and courier management with home-forwarding options
- In-house I.T. support
Airport Access: 37-minute drive from the JFK International Airport. A 23-minute drive from LaGuardia Airport.
Train: Quick and convenient access to WTC Transportation Hub connecting to eleven subway lines. New York City Subway trains as well as the Fulton Street, Chambers Street, and Cortlandt Street stations are all close by.
Bus :Bus- access convenient to M1 or M6 to Church and Vesey Streets.
Ferry :Hudson River Ferries are easily accessible through the WTC Transportation Hub.
Less than the cost of a secretary
- Our powerful address becomes your address to use on your cards, letterheads and web pages
- 6ft wide corridors, spacious lounges and reception areas
- Print from any desk with commercial grade color printers
- When you work remotely, the Servcorp OneFone app lets you take your office phone with you
- Interactive voice mail - press 1 to go to your mobile
- Voicemail to email bank up to 6 calls
- Use any of our 9 locations in the USA, 150+ locations across the globe
- 5 days free at any location outside your city
- Unbranded reception area, your business comes first
- Fully equipped meeting facilities and AV equipment
- Finest coffee, tea, and spring water
- Phone calls 20% discount to telco rates. Up to 50% off international
- Tier 1 provider
- Rocket fast Wi-Fi - unique password for security
- Local IT team - global monitoring of our network
- V.P.N. capable firewall protection
- Transparency code adhered to
- Book everything online
- Flexible leases, no long-term contracts!
- One month rental deposit
Your business will thrive in Servcorp
EVERYTHING YOU NEED
All the services you need are in reach.
You can run your business from anywhere in the USA or in 150+ locations worldwide
PARIS * LONDON * NY * CHICAGO * HONG KONG * SINGAPORE * SYDNEY * SHANGHAI * BEIJING
Select a Serviced Office in the USA
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.
Frequently Asked Questions
With Servcorp's Office Space, you have everything you need to start running your business the day you move in. For small to medium sized businesses, it is much more cost-effective to take an office space with Servcorp than investing in a traditional lease and office fit-out. It can save you up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Unlike traditional office space, you get a fully furnished office, use of Servcorp's global IT infrastructure with rocket-fast and secure internet, a global enterprise IP telephony network with free call plans, access to office equipment such as photocopiers/printers/scanners, access to a fully stocked kitchen and much more. All optional services such as Meeting Rooms are pay-per-use, so you don't pay for a service you never use.
Servcorp also has a team of highly trained professional secretaries at every location as well as our own in-house IT team available to support your business. Dedicated team members handle everything from answering calls in your company's name to managing your mail and couriers.
The Servcorp team provides services above and beyond what you receive at other Office Spaces. As an optional service, our team can perform a variety of tasks to support your business, including presentation preparation, translation work, interpretation, assisting with sales calls, scheduling appointments and more.
Learn more about Servcorp's Office Spaces.
As a Servcorp client, your Office Space includes:
- A fully furnished office suite
- A dedicated receptionist
- Mail, courier and visitor handling
- Access to secretarial services and a multilingual personal assistant
- Access to fully equipped corporate boardrooms, meeting rooms and day suites
- Leading IT technology; Secure, Fast, Fiber Tier 1 managed Internet with 99.9% uptime
- Leading communications technology; IP phones, free call allowance, voice-to-email, e-fax, sophisticated call-routing
- Servcorp Home: access the Servcorp Community, make bookings, manage your call transfers, download invoices
- A magnificent reception with spectacular views
- A contemporary kitchen with a fully stocked fridge and espresso coffee machine
- Access to the coworking space for informal meetings or taking a break outside your office
- Regular events where you can meet like-minded people
- Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Canberra, Adelaide, Hobart
- New Zealand: Auckland, Wellington
- Japan: Tokyo, Yokohama, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka
- Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Manila
- Middle East: Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait City, Doha, Manama, Beirut, Istanbul, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar-Dammam,
- Europe: London, Paris, Brussels, Berlin
- USA: Washington DC, Chicago, New York, and Houston
We have a wide range of office sizes to suit your needs. Typically, our office spaces can accommodate from 1-10 persons but can also range up to 20 persons or more.
The minimum contract term at Servcorp is one month.
There is a 1-2 months security deposit required with an Office Space contract. The security deposit is fully refundable provided any outstanding fees related to the contract have been settled.
Yes. Servcorp's Office Space clients can access any of Servcorp's 150+ locations around the world. You can use any coworking lounge outside of your city for up to 3 hours per day and you can use a private office space in another city for up to 5 days per month as you travel (subject to prior booking and availability).
We believe to fully understand Servcorp you need to see it for yourself. Please request a tour and we will happily arrange an office tour in a location convenient to for you.
If you're thinking of a flexible workspace option like a Serviced Office but can't decide the best choice for your business, explore this blog article for some helpful tips and advice:
Typically when you commit to a traditional office for rent, there are long contract terms and costs associated with setting up shop from the ground up. Servcorp's Office Spaces allow you to reduce your risk and save on costs like furnishing the space, setting up internet and photocopiers. With a Servcorp Office Space, you can save up to 60% on monthly costs compared to setting up your own office. Servcorp Office Spaces are a lower risk solution than traditional offices for rent, as there are flexible contract terms allowing businesses to acquire additional space on short notice.