One World Trade Center, Lower Manhattan, New York City
One World Trade Center, 85th Floor, New York, NY 10007, USA
Soaring above the city at 1,776 feet, One World Trade Center is the tallest building in the western hemisphere, and is located in Manhattan's Financial District, also commonly referred to as FiDi, which comprises the offices and headquarters of many of the city's major financial institutions, including the New York Stock Exchange and the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Anchored by Wall Street in the Financial District, New York City has been called both the most economically powerful city and the leading financial center of the world.
One World Trade Center's 104-stories feature a grand lobby and observation deck with unparalleled views. The midway point on level 64 – the Sky Lobby – is a spectacular space for private events. Sustainable design is central to the structure, integrating renewable energy, interior daylighting, reuse of rainwater, and recycled construction debris and materials.
With Brookfield Place is just steps away and accessible via an underground concourse, visitors enter a world of luxury retail, world-class dining, and a waterfront plaza.
An extensive transportation network includes the PATH, New York City Subway trains as well as the Fulton Street/Fulton Center, Chambers Street, and Cortlandt Street stations.
Airport Access: 37-minute drive from the JFK International Airport. A 23-minute drive from LaGuardia Airport.
Train: Quick and convenient access to WTC Transportation Hub connecting to eleven subway lines. New York City Subway trains as well as the Fulton Street, Chambers Street, and Cortlandt Street stations are all close by.
Bus :Bus- access convenient to M1 or M6 to Church and Vesey Streets.
Ferry :Hudson River Ferries are easily accessible through the WTC Transportation Hub.
Westfield World Trade Center just recently opened in August 2016 with over 100 fashion, lifestyle, and technology brands. Among them being, Hugo Boss, John Varvatos, Stuart Weitzman and the Apple Store; Bringing in 350,000 square feet of new retail to Lower Manhattan.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Citi Bank
- Bank of America
- TD Bank
- Chase Bank
- W Hotel
- Millenium Hotel
- Century 21
- 9/11 Memorial
- Zucotti Park
- Shake Shack
- Battery Place Market
- Whole Foods
- Rite Aid
- Conrad Hotel
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 150-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform