TC Energy Center, Downtown, Houston
TC Energy Center, 39th Floor, 700 Louisiana Street, Houston, TX 77002, USA
TC Energy Center is a building of distinction - irreplaceable in both its quality and stature. Designed by Phillip Johnson and John Burgee, this magnificent 56-story, Class A tower is center stage as the pinnacle of architecture, delivering the highest quality office space and service in prestigious Downtown Houston.
The interior and exterior of the building is sheathed in rough textured Napoleon red granite, quarried in Sweden and finished in Italy. Even the surrounding sidewalks are composed of the same granite used in the building. The lobby is highlighted by an 18 foot high 1914 Seth Thomas clock, of which only 300 were ever built.
How to get to TC Energy Center
How to get to TC Energy Center
30 minute drive to George Bush Intercontinental Airport
30 minute drive to Williams P. Hobby Airport
2 minute walk to Houston METRO Rail Station
METRO, Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County, Texas, has two stops within walking distance: Louisiana Street at Capital Street and Smith Street at Rusk Street.
The building’s remarkable location is within short walking distance to attractions such as Jones Hall, Bayou Place, the Hobby Center for the Performing Arts, Wortham Center and the Alley Theatre. The TC Energy Center is located near Harris County and Houston Municipal Court Houses, the police station, and the post office.
The building is connected to the underground system of tunnels, which lie 20 feet below Houston's downtown streets and are more than 6 miles long. Having started out years ago as a tunnel between two downtown movie theaters, today it includes restaurants, banks, salons, and service retail and connects 95 city blocks.
Within 5 minutes of walking distance:
- Alley Theater
- The Hobby Center for the Performing Arts
- Wortham Theater Center
- Houston City Hall
- Historic Market Square
- Herman Square
- Downtown Aquarium
- Bayou Place
- The Shops at Houston Center
- Sporting Events; Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center
- Revention Music Center
- Chase Bank
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform