Your AddressBook a meeting room
155 North Wacker, The Loop, Chicago
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
155 North Wacker is located in the Chicago West Loop at the intersection of Wacker Drive and Randolph Street. Construction began in 2007 and was completed in 2009. The building was designed by Jim Goettsch and Steve Nilles, of Goettsch Partners.
This 1.3 million square foot, 46-story structure provides the latest advances in business technologies. Leading edge technology combined with column-free 45 foot lease spans and full height energy efficient glass makes this LEED Gold building a productive and efficient environment for business operations.
155 North Wacker Drive offers tenants ideal proximity to public transportation hubs, expressways, financial exchanges, major banks, courthouses and many major corporations.
This building also features a suite of amenities including a state-of-the-art fitness center, a building conference center, and several eatery options. An extensive transportation network includes the elevated railway system, Chicago’s CTA trains as well as access to the CTA bus system. This building offers breathtaking views of Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and the Chicago City Skyline.
Building occupants include The John Buck company, Mercer, Ernst & Young and The American Hospital Association. 155 North Wacker offers an array of industries from the finest of law firms, recruitment agencies and Consultants in the Chicago network.
How to get to 155 North Wacker
How to get to 155 North Wacker
30-minute drive to Chicago O'Hare International Airport
3-minute walk to Chicago Ogilvie Transportation Center (OTC) and Metra
52 minutes to O'Hare International Airport by Subway (Blue Line)
155 North Wacker sits at the epicentre of the Chicago city. Right in the heart of the financial district you’re neighboring with the US district court, state attorney traffic court, city center, civic opera house, The Chicago Theatre, and the James R. Thompson Center.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Kimpton Hotel Allegro
- Hard Rock Hotel Chicago
- Illinois Art Gallery
- Prime Bar
- Girl & the Goat
- Specialty’s Café & Bakery
- French Market
- Michigan Avenue and State Street premiere retail shopping
- Corner Bakery
- Merchandise Mart
- Popular bars, restaurants, cafes, and nightclubs
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform