Your address: 375 Park Avenue, Midtown East, New York City
Business Winners Need:
ABOUT FLOOR 26, 375 PARK AVENUE
ABOUT FLOOR 26, 375 PARK AVENUE
The BEST flexible workspace in the world, taking into account aesthetics, WiFi capabilities, location, and community.
- The Seagram Building is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan alongside exclusive luxury shops, hotels and St. Patricks Cathedral.
- The property features definitive and symmetrical designs including a broad elevated plaza along Park Avenue surrounded by fountains and landscaping.
- This building stands at 38 stories high, boasting panoramic views of Manhattan.
- The Seagram Building is highly convenient to public transportation - being close to Madison & 53rd Street, Lexington & 53rd Street, and Grand Central Station.
- This beautiful and well-designed structure stands as one of the best examples of the functionalist aesthetics with its glass and bronze exterior.
- Unbeatable Coworking spaces from $400/month. Virtual Offices available from $179/month
- Impressive boardrooms, meeting rooms, exclusive pantry- premium serviced offices in New York City
Discover Servcorp’s unmatched office space capabilities in NYC. Servcorp members have exclusive access to the best technology, accessibility and comfort. Become a part of an exclusive group of dedicated professionals at our Park Avenue location in the Seagram Building.
With a high-end location on the 26th floor, Servcorp’s Seagram Building Office Space is one of the most sought-after workspaces in the city. At our Park Avenue location, you have a wide range of utilities at your disposal including; dedicated receptionist support, technology solutions, and reliable Wi-Fi capabilities.
Visit our Seagram Building office space and discover the range of high quality, corporate office packages available. Any office rental with Servcorp will ensure your distinct, professional image in a trusted environment.
- This could be your address
Airport Access: 20 minute drive from LaGuardia Airport. 35 minute drive from JFK International Airport.
Subway: E and M trains at Lexington Avenue/ 53rd Street station one block away. 6 train at Lexington Avenue/ 51st Street station one block away.
Bus:M101, M102, M103 buses available on Lexington Avenue one block away
Find the following stores merely a stone's throw away.
All the services you need are in reach.
If you are to succeed
Meet, test and try! Don't buy a lie!
Ensure you protect your business by confirmation.
Ask if they have unique-password, rocket-fast WiFi – For your security.
Ask to be connected to the internet – How long does it take?
Ask if the provider is Tier-1.
Ask to be allowed to check download speeds.
Ask to speak to IT support: Are they in-house or a third party? Are they even in the country?
Ask to be given a phone number so you can try the service before you buy.
Ask for a phone rate card.
Ask to meet your dedicated receptionist. The receptionist is the front line of your business.
Ask about disaster transfer.
Ask if your phone extension can roam at no cost to other locations.
Ask if the wireless internet is secure.
Ask what kind of firewall can be set up for your network.
Ask to see the transparency code of the provider.
Ask if incoming callers can dial ‘1’ for voicemail to mobile.