Your AddressBook a meeting room
555 California Street, Financial District, San Francisco
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
555 California Street is a prominent fixture in the San Francisco skyline as the 2nd tallest building in the city and acts as an emblematic welcome to the Pacific Coast.
Located in the heart of the Financial District, the 52-story, 778 foot tower comprises the offices of some of the most recognizable names in the financial and creative media industries, including Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, and McKinsey and Company.
The modernist design allows for sprawling views of downtown San Francisco as well as the iconic Golden Gate and Bay Bridges. The downstairs plaza also offers numerous gourmet lunch options, on-site spa and gym as well as growing retail amenities. The underground garage boasts electric vehicle charging capabilities and monthly parking.
The timeless trophy towers of 555 California Street support an efficient design for sustainability through the thousands of bay windows found throughout the building, providing for insulated heat. The building is also built on state-of-the-art sliding Teflon slabs for earthquake durability.
555 California street is a fine example in art conceptualism, having been featured in various Hollywood films as well as supporting the multi-cultural and financial significance of its location via the the 200-ton black Swedish sculpture installation by Masayuki Nagare.
The picturesque building views of Downtown San Francisco and iconic Golden Gate Bridge are only matched by the proximity to fine shopping in Union Square, authentic cuisine of Chinatown and famous tourism attractions of Pier 39.
Prominent tenants of 555 California Street are some of the most recognizable names in the financial, legal, and creative media industries, including McKinsey and Company, Wells Fargo Advisors, Microsoft, Morgan Stanley and Barclays Capital.
How to get to 555 California Street
How to get to 555 California Street
25 minutes by taxi from San Francisco International Airport
35 minutes by taxi from Oakland International Airport
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART):
3 blocks from both Montgomery and Embarcadero stations with convenient access to neighboring Bay Area cities and San Francisco neighborhoods
San Francisco Municipal Transportation (MUNI):
3 blocks from both Montgomery and Embarcadero stations with convenient access to neighborhoods within San Francisco
Quick transportation to the front steps of the building via the J-Church and N-Judah lines
20 minute walk to the ferry terminal, located at the Embarcadero Ferry building
555 California Street is located in the Financial District and convenient to major tourist attractions like North Beach, the South of Market neighborhood or SoMa, and Union Square, while also being in close proximity to the best financial institutions in San Francisco.
St. Mary’s Square and the Omni Hotel are located directly across the street from the plaza.
555 California Street offers convenient transportation options, close to both the metro train stations and the ferry.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Union Square
- Omni Hotel
- Palace Hotel
- Old Saint Mary’s Cathedral
- Transamerica Building
- Michael Mina
- NYSE Arca Options
- Bay Club
- Bank of America
- Chase Bank
- U.S. Post Office
- Metro Montgomery BART and MUNI Stations
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform