Your AddressBook a meeting room
101 California Street, Financial District, San Francisco
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
101 California Street is an architecturally spectacular building with one of the most exclusive business addresses in the Financial District in San Francisco.
Designed by renowned architects, Philip Johnson and John Burgee in 1982, the Platinum Leed-Certified site is home to a high concentration of financial, legal, technology and banking institutions and has close proximity to public transportation.
The building plaza boasts the exclusive gourmet restaurants of world-famous chef, Michael Mina, as well as on-site amenities like valet dry cleaning, on-site carwashes, luxury showers and locker rooms as well as a parking garage with electric vehicle charging capabilities.
Sustainable design is central to the structure and management, integrating renewable energy through cylindrical glass and granite features. High-efficiency retrofits have taken place over the last decade and earned high Energy Star ratings to make 101 California Street one of the most environmentally friendly sites in the city.
Keeping with the concept of sustainability, the outdoor concourse allows visitors to take part in an ongoing living art collective through luxurious flowers and architectural seating displays.
The picturesque building views of Downtown San Francisco and the waterfront are only matched by the proximity to Embarcadero plaza, home to the iconic Ferry Building, Fisherman’s Wharf, art installations and fine dining.
Prominent tenants of 101 California Street are some of the most recognizable names in the country within the legal, real estate and financial industries, including Cooley LLP, CBRE Group, Grant Thornton, Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley.
How to get to 101 California Street
How to get to 101 California Street
20 minutes by taxi from San Francisco International Airport
30 minutes by taxi from Oakland International Airport
Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART):
Directly across the street from Embarcadero station with convenient access to neighboring Bay Area cities and San Francisco neighborhoods
San Francisco Municipal Transportation (MUNI):
Directly across the street from Embarcadero station with convenient access to neighborhoods within San Francisco
Quick transportation to the front steps of the building via the J-Church and N-Judah lines
Trans-Bay ferries are easily accessible at the Embarcadero Ferry Building, just 2 blocks away
101 California Street is a coveted plaza located in the heart of the San Francisco Financial District. It is just blocks away from the iconic Ferry Plaza Building, Embarcadero waterfront, AT&T Park and home to well-known financial and legal institutions.
Renowned restaurants, Ramen Bar and Pabu are also located in the 101 California Street plaza.
101 California Street offers convenient transportation options, close to both the metro train stations and the ferry.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Ferry Plaza
- The Embarcadero
- Hyatt Regency Hotel
- Loews Regency San Francisco
- Bently Reserve
- One Market
- 24-Hour Fitness
- Wells Fargo
- Chase Bank
- FedEx Office
- U.S. Post Office
- Metro Embarcadero BART and MUNI Stations
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform