Your AddressBook a meeting room
Figueroa at Wilshire, Downtown, Los Angeles
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
Figueroa at Wilshire is a premium grade 53-story skyscraper located in the heart of the Financial District in downtown Los Angeles.
This postmodern building is the 8th tallest in the city and is designed by the renowned Albert C. Martin & Associates. Built on the grounds of former St. Paul’s Episcopal Cathedral, Figueroa at Wilshire has won several awards such as Outstanding New Office Building, Outstanding Building of the Year, and a Beautification Award, to name a few. The building is owned by top national property management firm, Brookfield Properties.
Designed with lavish coral-colored granite, bronze panels, and tinted windows that reflect green to gray depending on the sky reflection, Figueroa at Wilshire exhibits a beautiful array of color to the Los Angeles skyline. The building also has a faceted glass crown that is illuminated nightly to mimic the look of an extraordinary gem.
The building has an on-site newsstand, convenience store, dry cleaner, shoe shine, and corporate concierge. Valet, visitor, and reserved parking are available on-site, complete with electric vehicle charging stations and a car wash and detail center.
Located one block away from the Metro Link 7th Street Station, Figueroa at Wilshire is adjacent to the Harbor/Pasadena Freeways and is approximately 30 minutes to LAX International Airport. Neighboring amenities include FIGat7th shopping plaza, L.A. Live, the Staples Center, and Disney Concert Hall.
The building boasts spectacular views of the central business district as well as the Santa Monica Mountain range and nearby coastal neighborhoods.
Building occupants include one of the Big Four auditors, PriceWaterHouseCoopers, and an elite array of top financial institutions, real estate firms, and elite law firms.
How to get to Figueroa at Wilshire
How to get to Figueroa at Wilshire
30 minute drive from Los Angeles International Airport
Quick and convenient access to Metro Transportation Hub connecting to 4 subway lines: Purple (805), Red (802), Blue (801), and Expo (806)
Curbside – Figueroa and Wilshire
Downtown Los Angeles is composed of different sub-sections ranging from the Financial District to Diamond Arts District. It is a hub of the city’s Metro transit system and is home to the tallest skyscraper in the United States west of the Mississippi River.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Citi Bank
- Bank of America
- Standard Hotel
- Ritz Carlton
- STAPLES Center
- L.A. Live
- Wilshire Grand Center, LA’s tallest skyscraper with luxury retail, dining, and shopping
- FIGat7th, Downtown Los Angeles’s premiere retail shopping mall
- Pershing Square
- Natural History Museum
- United Stated District Courthouse
- City Hall
- Popular bars, restaurants, cafes, and nightclubs
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform