Rosewood Court, Uptown, Dallas
Rosewood Court is the perfect business address. It is strategically located in the heart of Dallas’s Uptown District. It is a corporate address celebrated for its sophistication, elegance, technology, and impeccable amenities.
Home to a prestigious roster of customers including financial, real estate and service companies, this spectacular class A office property is attuned to the demands of professional life. On-site services, nearby high-end residential living, superb views of the Dallas skyline and access to major transportation corridors make Rosewood Court an exceptional office environment.
Building facilities include onsite parking valet, banking facilities as well as an in-house fitness center to help you stay fit. Other amenities include dining options, dry cleaning, and car detailing. This first-class location presents clients with an array of lifestyle amenities and a professional, high-class experience. Rosewood Court is more than a workplace; it is the destination for those who desire a landmark Dallas address.
How to get to Rosewood Court
How to get to Rosewood Court
20 minute drive to Dallas Fort Worth International Airport and 10 minute drive to Dallas Love Field Airport.
Valet in front of building and on-site parking garage
The M Line Trolley conveniently stops on the corner of Mckinney and Pearl.
Dallas Area Rapid Transit (D.A.R.T.) has two bus stops within close walking distance to Rosewood Court.
The neighborhood of Uptown Dallas is vibrantly unique with a luxury-urban neighborhood atmosphere. It has everything fun and functional within walking distance including a variety of dining and entertainment options.
Our clients love the close proximity to Dallas's Art District. One of the largest concentrated urban arts districts in the United States, the area spans 19 acres and is home to four buildings designed by Pritzker-prize winning architects. There you will find the Myerson Symphony Center, Winspear Opera House and The Dallas Museum of Art, all popular evening events frequented by Dallas' business elite.
Whether you are looking out over the Trinity River Valley at the brand new Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge or trying to spot the Dallas Mavericks at American Airlines Center, the view from Rosewood Court is always spectacular.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Klyde Warren Park
- American Airlines Center
- Perot Museum
- Dallas Museum of Art
- Dallas Opera
- Ocean Prime
- Stanley Korshak Department Store
- Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Residence
- The Crescent Hotel
- W Hotel
- Hotel Zaza and Spa
- Whole Foods
- Wells Fargo
- Legacy Texas Bank
- Ascension Coffee
- Marie Gabrielle Restaurant and Gardens
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform