Your AddressBook a meeting room
Terminus 200, Buckhead, Atlanta
Premium Boardrooms & Meeting Rooms:
Terminus 200 is a Class A building located in the heart of Buckhead, an affluent uptown district of Atlanta comprising the northern fifth of the city. Buckhead is a major commercial and financial center in the Southeast. The district’s high-rise office buildings, condominiums and hotels line Peachtree Street, Atlanta’s major road running the length of the city.
Terminus 200 is part of a larger, mixed-use development of Class A office space, condominiums, and retail stores, set on the corner of Peachtree and Piedmont. Terminus 200 was completed in 2009 and has 25 floors.
At ground level, the complex offers a wide variety of dining options, from quick service to gourmet restaurants. Located just minutes away are Atlanta’s most popular shopping destinations, Phipps Plaza and Lenox Mall.
Stationed in the center of Buckhead’s CBD, Servcorp offers skyline views of the city to the north and views of luscious greenery and Georgia’s famous Stone Mountain to the west.
The tower’s business address is highly coveted in Atlanta. Building occupants include Greenberg Traurig, the third largest law firm in the United States, and Kids II, a global manufacturer of infant and toddler products.
Located just two blocks from the Buckhead Marta Station, Terminus offers quick access to buses and trains.
How to get to Terminus 200
How to get to Terminus 200
24 minute drive by taxi or 32 minutes by train from Hartsfield Jackson Airport.
Marta station two blocks away at 3360 Peachtree Road. The Red Line routes offer access to Midtown and Buckhead
A free shuttle service is accessible outside the Terminus complex, providing transport to hotels, commercial and business areas throughout the city.
Terminus is located in the center of Buckhead’s CBD. Despite having the highest real estate costs in Metro Atlanta, vacancy rates are the lowest in the region.
Buckhead hosts a wide variety of business groups, such as the Buckhead Business Association, the Buckhead Coalition, The Buckhead Club, and many others. The area is well known in Atlanta for hosting the most attended business networking events in the city.
Buckhead is home to famous historical sites, such Governor’s Mansion and the Atlanta History Center. The location of the Terminus complex on the corner of Peachtree and Piedmont Streets provides easy access to many of Atlanta’s other popular attractions, including The World of Coca Cola, and the Georgia Aquarium.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Intercontinental Hotel
- Capital Bank
- LA Fitness
- Flying Biscuit Café
- Industry Tavern
- Jack’s New Yorker Deli
- Cost Plus World Market
- Fusion ATL
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform