Meeting Rooms 1075 Peachtree StreetBook a meeting room
1075 Peachtree, Midtown, Atlanta
1075 Peachtree is an integrated multi-tower mixed-use structure comprised of 725,000 square feet of Class A office space. The $500 million complex opened in 2010. 1075 Peachtree is one of the tallest skyscrapers in Midtown. The building is considered to be the anchor of the “Midtown Mile”. The one-million-square foot Midtown Mile defines itself with flagship retail opportunities, signature residences, luxury hotels, and elegant office towers.
Servcorp Virtual Office and Executive Suites business's address is among the most sought after in Midtown, Atlanta's second largest business district. This vibrant area is the home to Fortune 500 companies, leading law firms and cutting edge businesses.
Spanning an impressive 1 million square feet of high class retail, the high rise also sits next to a number of fine dining options as well as the conveniently placed and elegant Loews Hotel that resides adjacent to the skyscraper. From the 36th floor, there is a spectacular view looking south towards the Atlanta city skyline. Many of Atlanta’s landmark attractions include the Mercedes Benz Stadium, Piedmont Park, and Stone Mountain.
The building is located in Atlanta’s most dynamic district, featuring not only the culture and arts at venues like the High Museum and the legendary Fox Theatre, but it also is the leading district for businesses. The building is located in a thriving community where at every turn the streets buzz with life. People attending business meetings savor gourmet lunches, or soak in the diverse culture. Generous sidewalks, vibrant store fronts, outdoor cafes, and parks align the dazzling district.
How to get to 1075 Peachtree
How to get to 1075 Peachtree
21 minutes drive from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
5 minute walk to two MARTA stations nearby, the Midtown Station and Arts Center Station
1 minute walk to Peachtree Street bus stop
1075 Peachtree is located in the heart of Midtown and is the second largest business district in the city of Atlanta, situated between the commercial and financial districts of Downtown to the south and Buckhead to the north.
It is home to some of Atlanta’s most iconic buildings, such as the Back of America Plaza, AT&T Midtown Center, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlantic Center, and 1180 Peachtree. Midtown has also been a primary area for high-density development in the city due to the district’s mass transit options and urban street grid. 1075 Peachtree enjoys excellent transport connections, being located near a train station and close to the international airport, taxi services, and buses.
1075 Peachtree is on the corner of Peachtree Street NE and 12th Street which provides easy access to many of Atlanta’s attractions such as Atlanta Botanical Gardens, Zoo Atlanta, the Georgia Aquarium and the World of Coca Cola.
Within 5 minutes walking distance:
- STK Atlanta
- Loews Hotel
- SunTrust Bank
- Wells Fargo Bank
- Exhale Spa and Gym
- Woodruff Arts Center
- High Museum of Art
- Atlanta Botanical Gardens
- Fox Theatre
- Piedmont Park Conservancy
- RA Sushi
- Mi Cocina
- The Oceanaire Seafood Room
- Café Intermezzo
- Colony Square
- Alliance Theater
- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra
- Margaret Mitchell House and Musuem
You want to succeed: make Servcorp your business home
- We know you will love us, so you can commit for as little as one month
- Phone number set up instantly. Manage how it is answered online or with an app
- Only the best addresses, fitted out to an immaculate standard. Your clients will be impressed
- We never use call centers, and all our team are well-trained and well-presented, available to help your business
- Market-leading IT services: 99.99% uptime, fastest Wi-Fi in the market, 100-strong IT team, and tech support available 24/7
- The only premium, global provider; you can access our worldwide 160-office network
How we help you grow
For a low monthly fee your business can take advantage of our investment to allow you to:
- Have an address in the best building in each city
- Commit to as little as one month, where otherwise it would be five years or more
- Enjoy a 5-star fit out, which costs on average USD $1.5 million
- Use the best team to support your business, already hired and trained
- Take advantage of our USD $100 million global IT platform